Paying Your Way: Fares and Passes
View route maps and schedules
Seniors 60+ $0.50
Persons w. Disabilities $0.50
Children (under 5) FREE*
*One child free with a fare paying adult
$10 Value Pass - 11 rides
$20 Value Pass - 23 rides
Save money by purchasing a value pass, available on any RTS Livingston bus and valid on RTS Genesee, RTS Livingston, RTS Orleans, RTS Ontario, RTS Seneca, RTS Wayne and RTS Wyoming routes. To purchase, simply tell the Bus Operator you’d like to buy a value pass.
How to Pay
Paying your fare is quick and easy!
- Pay with cash. All of our buses take cash fares. To avoid delays, please have the exact fare ready when you board. If you’d like to purchase an RTS Value Pass at this time, tell the Bus Operator before you pay.
- Pay with a value pass. Hand your value pass to the Bus Operator. Once they’ve punched your card they’ll hand it back to you. It’s as simple as that!
How to Buy a Bus Pass
You can buy passes at our main office at 4390 Gypsy Lane, Mt. Morris, and from your Bus Operator. Passes purchased from Bus Operators or the main office must be paid with cash.
Rules of Bus Pass Conduct
- Customer must be in possession of any bus pass while aboard the bus.
- Customers are prohibited from passing back their own fare to another customer when boarding the bus.
- RTS bus passes are non-transferable. All bus pass purchases are final. RTS does not offer refunds for misplaced or damaged bus passes.
- To avoid being victim of fraudulent or forged passes, customers should purchase fare passes only from RTS.
- Operators will not honor fare passes that are damaged, mutilated, or expired.
- RTS Supervisors have the authority to confiscate invalid passes and/or remove any person not following these rules.