Learn More About RTS
Regional Transit Service (RTS) is a regional transit authority established by New York State
with more than 1,000 employees who proudly serve customers and business partners in Monroe,
Genesee, Livingston, Ontario, Orleans, Seneca, Wayne, and Wyoming counties. Recognized as
one of the best-run transit systems in the nation, RTS partners with the community it serves to
provide vital, safe, and sustainable transportation services to nearly 8 million people each year.
We carry out our mission by connecting our customers to jobs, school, healthcare, shopping, and
recreational activities every day.
We provide vital, safe, and sustainable transportation services that connect the community and promote a better quality of life.
We are an innovative transportation provider and a climate leader in our industry.
- Integrity: We are responsible stewards of taxpayer revenues. We are transparent and do what we say we are going to do while taking responsibility for our actions.
- Respect: We value and appreciate the diversity and opinions of those we work with and those we serve.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: We embrace our wide variety of cultures, values, skills, thoughts, and experience which make us a strong organization.
- Engagement and Collaboration: We actively engage and openly communicate with employees, customers, and the community.
- Agility and Innovation: We embrace innovation in all aspects of our work and strive to bring it to life by being adaptive and flexible.
- Performance Focus: We establish the outcomes that define our success and use a combination of data-based decision making and fresh thinking to achieve them.
The RTS Way
The RTS Way: Bringing Our Values to Life Every Day.