How RTS Helps Your Business
Partner with us
Eight counties. Hundreds of employees. Thousands of daily riders. Regional Transit Service provides the ideal way to get people to your business every day.
Whether you need reliable, convenient transportation for your employees, students, residents, customers or patients, you can count on our team.
When you partner with RTS, your customers will enjoy a safe, affordable way to get to and from your business. And we'll get them there on time -- rested, relaxed and ready to go!
Here are some of the benefits of partnering with RTS:
- Tax breaks for you and your employees - Federal tax law allows employees to reduce commuting expenses by up to 40%, while helping employers save an average of 10% on payroll taxes.
- Emergency Ride Home program – Provides eligible commuters with a free taxi ride home from work in the event of an emergency
- Marketing materials to help promote transit service benefits to your employees, including customized route schedules.
- Staying connected through technology - Your employees and customers will find it easier than ever to get to your business whenever they need to
- Going Green - When your employees and customers use transit services, they save on gas, parking and car maintenance. And by reducing the number of vehicles on the road, we’re all helping to reduce traffic congestion, pollution, and greenhouse gas emissions.
- Jobs First – These days we know how challenging it can be to find a job, so we'd like to offer a helping hand to your prospective employees. We offer a free round-trip bus ride to anyone in the community who is unemployed and needs transportation to an interview.
RTS makes it easy for your employees – and your customers– to enjoy the benefits of our transit service. And we make it easy for you to implement a customized program for your business.
RTS serves thousands of people in our community (throughout eight counties) every day. How can we help drive your business?