Keeping the WMB App Up to Date
When new schedules go into effect, your Where’s My Bus? / RTS Bus App may need to have its cache cleared. This will make sure all the schedule data is up to date.
Here’s how to clear your app’s cache:
1) Head to the Settings menu by tapping the cog icon in your notification shade
2) Find Apps (or Applications, depending on your device) in the menu, then select the WMB/RTS Bus app
3) Tap on Storage, then press the button for clearing the cache and app data
To get new data on an iPhone, you may need to delete and reinstall the WMB app.
1) Press and hold down the WMB/RTS Bus app icon until all the icons begin to jiggle.
2) Tap the x in the upper-left corner of the app
3) Tap the Delete button
4) Select the App Store button and re-install the RTS Bus App